Blank reading: tarot journal printable
The best way to learn tarot and hone your intuition
Tarot journals are a wonderful tool, and keeping one up to date is a must for a serious tarot reader. It will allow you to…
- Practice regularly. A good relationship with Tarot builds on constant use!
- Pay attention to patterns and frequent cards. Is there any key message the cards try to convey even though it’s not covered in your questions?
- Learn how the same cards can read differently depending on the question, their position, and their surrounding cards.
- See the impact the astrological chart, the time of day and your own mood can have in your reading. How can you boost your intuition? When should you hold back on a reading or review the cards later?
- Look back and watch how the cards have guided you true through your readings. After all, the best way to boost your confidence is to see with your own eyes how on point you were!
How can this printable Tarot journal help you?
A printable journal gives you the freedom to use as many copies as you need. The blank spread template has room to jot down all the information you might need while offering you the freedom to come up or choose the spread that better fits each situation:
Set aside your personal Tarot time.
Build a habit to read the cards to check in, and adjust the spread you use depending on the time. Is it a full moon spread? A new season spread? A year card? You can use this printable to fit all your needs!
Find insight and answer whatever question comes up in your day-to-day.
No matter the time or the day, if you feel stuck about a particular situation, you can turn to your Tarot deck and find clarity. This blank template will allow you to always choose the spread that better suits the question at hand while giving you space to note every important aspect.
Or combine both options!
The best part about a printable is that you are free to use it as it fits you best.
Buy, download, print… and start building up your tarot journal!
You’ll have access to a PDF file upon download. The margins are built so that you can see the pages side-by-side, as in the example picture above, or front-and-back, so you have a one reading, one sheet journal. The pages will look just fine in A5, letter size, or A4 paper: just make sure you check the “Adjust” option in size when printing your file.