10.00$ – 20.00$
Video Tarot Reading
The best option if you want the personal touch of actually seeing me read the cards for you, but you’d rather not commit to a live session. The video reading will give you the answers to your questions in the most detailed and natural way.
You can ask any question, but be sure to choose the right question! During the reading, I’ll focus on answering it, and if you ask “What is the best next step for me in my love life?” when you actually want to know “Will my ex reach out and attempt to reconnect?”, you might be disappointed with the advice the cards have to offer. If you’re unsure of what to ask or how to phrase your question to make the most out of your reading, I recommend going through The Querent’s Primer: a short series sharing all you need know and what you can expect about tarot (or any kind of psychic, really) readings. You can check it out here, and it’s free.
Choosing a reading
Here’s a quick side-by-side overview so you can choose the best fit:
- Best for clear-cut questions
- Allows for 1-2 related questions
- Allows for 2 questions
- OR exploring 1 choice and its consequences
- Best for complex questions
- Allows for 3-4 questions
- OR exploring 1 complex situation in depth
- OR exploring 2 unrelated choices
- OR mapping a path for long-term concerns
- Only option for a general reading
This is what the video tarot reading process at The Tarot Court looks like:
- Choose the length of your reading and add it to the cart.
- During Check-out, be sure to fill in the Notes field to include your question(s). Add as much information as you’re comfortable with: the more you share, the more focused the reading will be (no time wasted in details you already know about!). That said, if you don’t want to share anything but your question, that’s perfectly fine as well.
- Keep an eye on your inbox. You’ll receive an e-mail from The Tarot Court letting you know your order is underway.
- If all goes well, please allow for up to 24 hours for your reading to be ready.
- If I need clarification, The Tarot Court will contact you over email to discuss the matter. This usually involves rephrasing the question to guarantee you get the most from your reading. (The time needed to sort things out puts the reading “on hold” until all is good to go, and the 24-hour deadline begins from the moment the incident has been solved).
What to expect
For video tarot readings, you’ll receive a mp4 file as an e-mail link. You’ll then be able to download the video and keep it for future reference, while keeping the reading absolutely private. Video readings are fairly loose in their format, as I’m tapping into the energy surrounding your question and your situation as I speak, but I try to include the following sections:
- Intro: because I think not saying hello is rude! (Just hello, I promise. It won’t take over 10 seconds from your reading)
- Your Question: so you know exactly what you asked, even if you revisit your reading tomorrow or a year from now.
- Your Answer: this is the bulk of your reading, where I explain the cards I pulled and the message they have for you.
- Summary: sums up the important points and includes a take-away from the reading.