Daily reading: tarot journal printable
The best way to learn tarot and hone your intuition
Tarot journals are a wonderful tool, and keeping one up to date is a must for a serious tarot reader. It will allow you to…
- Practice regularly. A good relationship with Tarot builds on constant use!
- Pay attention to patterns and frequent cards. Is there any key message the cards try to convey even though it’s not covered in your questions?
- Learn how the same cards can read differently depending on the question, their position, and their surrounding cards.
- See the impact the astrological chart, the time of day and your own mood can have in your reading. How can you boost your intuition? When should you hold back on a reading or review the cards later?
- Look back and watch how the cards have guided you true through your readings. After all, the best way to boost your confidence is to see with your own eyes how on point you were!
How can this printable Tarot journal help you?
A printable journal gives you the freedom to use as many copies as you need. The daily spread template has room to jot down all the information you might need:
Set aside your personal Tarot time every day.
Pull a card every day (or find the periodicity you are comfortable with!) to learn what is ahead of you. Then, at the end of the day (or of your chosen period), pull another card to learn the lessons in your actions and the consequences of your choices. How do you need to prepare? And then, what do you need to let go of?
Buy, download, print… and start building up your tarot journal!
You’ll have access to a PDF file upon purchase. The pages will look just fine in A5, letter size, or A4 paper: just make sure you check the “Adjust” option in size when printing your file.