Four-card reading: tarot journal printable
The best way to learn tarot and hone your intuition
Tarot journals are a wonderful tool, and keeping one up to date is a must for a serious tarot reader. It will allow you to…
- Practice regularly. A good relationship with Tarot builds on constant use!
- Pay attention to patterns and frequent cards. Is there any key message the cards try to convey even though it’s not covered in your questions?
- Learn how the same cards can read differently depending on the question, their position, and their surrounding cards.
- See the impact the astrological chart, the time of day and your own mood can have in your reading. How can you boost your intuition? When should you hold back on a reading or review the cards later?
- Look back and watch how the cards have guided you true through your readings. After all, the best way to boost your confidence is to see with your own eyes how on point you were!
How can this printable Tarot journal help you?
A printable journal gives you the freedom to use as many copies as you need. The four-card spread template has room to jot down all the information you might need:
Set aside your personal Tarot time every month.
Perform a reading at the start of every month to prepare for the weeks ahead. Will your plans hold? Is there some surprise around the corner? An aspect you hadn’t noticed will complicate matters or ease the situation? What do you need to know in order to react in the best possible way to come out on top at the end of the day?
Find insight and answer whatever question comes up in your day-to-day.
No matter the time or the day, if you feel stuck about a particular situation, you can turn to your Tarot deck and find clarity. This four-card spread will help you recognize what the real problem might be, where you need to take action, and which aspects you might need to leave alone for the time being. Then, it will guide you on how best to focus your efforts to unblock the situation and move closer to your goal.
Or combine both options!
The best part about a printable is that you are free to use it as it fits you best.
Buy, download, print… and start building up your tarot journal!
You’ll have access to a PDF file upon download. The margins are built so that you can see the pages side-by-side, as in the example picture above, or front-and-back, so you have a one reading, one sheet journal. The pages will look just fine in A5, letter size, or A4 paper: just make sure you check the “Adjust” option in size when printing your file.